FIZ PatMon is a web-based online tool for monitoring worldwide patent rights. Its intuitive interface facilitates both broad and highly customized monitoring. FIZ PatMon is based on established INPADOC datasets, upgraded by corrections and standardizations from FIZ Karlsruhe.
Try out FIZ PatMon!
- Free-of-charge trial for 6 weeks
- You can create and monitor up to 50 alerts („Cases“)
- You can add up to 3 „Watchers“ – so 4 users in total
- Monitoring results are sent by e-mail
- Trial is terminated automatically – no cancellation required
- Order your FIZ PatMon License right at the end of the trial period and take advantage from additional free use until the following calendar month. Your user ids including all cases will be maintained.
Each user will be provided with her/his personal password. The email address will be used as loginid.
Please list all users inclusive user role.
All fields marked with * have to be filled in